Welcome to R.E. Communications, a niche public relations firm that specializes in helping organizations achieve their goals through more effective communications. Whether you are trying to sell a new product or service, gain employee support for a new HR policy or build stockholder confidence, delivering the right message, to the right people, at the right time is critical to achieving your goals.
R.E. Communications is led by Rhonda Ellis, an accomplished writer and communications strategist who has more than 20 years of successful Fortune 500 experience providing communications planning and writing services to executives and leading communications programs. Rhonda applies her deep experience and knowledge to R.E. Communications, where she believes in delivering well-researched and authentic content and fast and efficient service. Of note, R.E. Communications is certified as a women-owned business.
R.E. Communications is pleased to offer the following services:
- Provision of communications counsel to corporate executives, political candidates and other organizational clients on communications goal-setting, strategy, messaging and tactics.
- Development and implementation of audience engagement strategies with specialties in employee engagement and merger integration communications.
- Creation and production of executive communications and publications including financial and sustainability reports, speeches, positioning statements, stockholder letters, brochures and newsletters.
- Development and implementation of new communications technologies including interactive intranets, webcasting and other digital technologies.
- Provision of writing and editing services and coordination of graphic design, photography and print services.
Please explore this website to learn more about how R.E. Communications can meet your communication goals, or contact Rhonda Ellis at email@example.com.